My name is Amanda. I like books. It’s basically an epic love story. (Just don’t tell the boyfriend he’s got competition.) On occasion, I even write books.
On a Book Bender was born of a serious addiction to books that few understood — until I found the book blogging community. It’s my brain child. (I also have a dog niece. See photo. Adorable, amirite? Lucy’s cute too.) My addiction now is to historical romances. It’s grand. Like a ball with dresses. Which happens a lot in historical romances.
Interviewed or Featured
- Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog — Monday’s Meet New Friends on 8/1/2011
- Mission to Read — Little Known Blog in August 2011
- Book Soulmates — Book Soulmate Award on 2/27/2012
- Creativity’s Corner — Blog Birthday Celebration 7/9/2012
- Transient Me — Q&A with Amanda from On a Book Bender 9/11/2012
- Reading In Winter — Who Am I Stalking? 10/19/2012
- Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog — Month of Thanks #5 11/5/2012
- The Authoress — Saturday Spotlight 11/17/2012
- Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog — #LoveMyLibraryCard Guest Post: For the Love of BOOKS by Amanda aka Book Bender