And it’s coming HARD, my darlings.
Because it’s not just any ole Bloggiesta this time around — it’s A WEEK OF BLOGGING FESTIVITIES. Don’t know what Bloggiesta is? Wonder no more.
Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
I’ve got a challenge for you this time around about SIMPLIFYING BLOGGING, because I know too many of you are OVERWHELMED and TIRED and that’s no bueno. I’m also hosting a chat next Friday. You should join me!
Here’s my to-do list:
- Make a dent in my #histrom101 posts
- Schedule outstanding reviews
- Continue updating old reviews
- Begin the move from The Path of Least Revision to Amanda Shofner
- …and more that I’ll probably add over the next few days