Let’s celebrate the end of 2013, shall we?
Here are my favorite/best things about 2013…
1. Jenna joined the On a Book Bender family. And I’m so happy to have her!
2. Bout of Books hit 500 participants
3. I published a book about Blog Events (based on my experience with Bout of Books)
4. Rediscovering historical romance kicked me out of my months-long reading slump
5. I renamed my business to The Path of Least Revision (one of my better decisions)
6. I met some awesome new people
7. My niece was born!
8. I met Kelly IN PERSON
9. I published a SECOND book about blogging called The Blogger’s Mindset
10. Rediscovering historical romances meant rediscovering the awesomeness of the LIBRARY
11. I got to see my brother. It usually only happens once a year!
12. I pushed past some big insecurities to succeed
13. I learned A TON about business, marketing, and branding (and enjoyed doing it)
And now 2014 is going to be MY YEAR.
What are YOUR best things about 2013?