Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
On a Book Bender Recap
- Review: Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett (8) — Glad I continued with this series.
- Top Off Tuesday — Consensus: his lady-like underwear needs to go.
- Amanda Revisits: Firelight by Kristen Callihan (8) — Compelling look at Callihan’s 1881 London
- Announcing…Doin’ It Dirty 2.0 — Y’all, there is going to be a Twitter Drinking Party with naughty COCKtails.
- Discussion: Book Review Quirks — I talk about pajamas a lot.
Amanda Around the Blogosphere
- Language Management, LLC — Community: You Want It. You all know that one of my favorite topics is community. Now I’m talking about it on my business site, too.
- FBNLT: GLA — Captured by Her Horny Beast
- FBNLT: A Test of Mettle — Love Kevin Hearne!
- FBNLT: GLA — The Dragon’s Sex Slave
- FBNLT: A new feature! Penetrating the Depths
Meanwhile, in Amanda’s World
I have been CREATING! Check out my graphics board on Pinterest to see what I’ve been up to. Sarah (saz101) has me stuck on circles. I like them. She has also taught me IMPORTANT THINGS like how to pay attention to spacing and how to create a drop shadow. *huggles Sarah close* On the business front, I’ve also been working on another product. Here’s a sneak peek:
Well, that’s less sneak peek and more spoiler, eh?
Around the Book Blogging Community
- Felicia (Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog) tells us why she despises love triangles.
- Kimba (The Caffeinated Book Reviewer) is hosting ‘Take Control of Your TBR Pile” in March. There is even a read-a-thon!
- Thea Harrison has an announcement on Facebook about Elder Races novellas. (YAY!)
- Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) asks us how we read.
- Mary (The Book Swarm) looks at book blogging from a positive viewpoint. (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE)
- Vampire Book Club is hosting the THIRD Character Love Letters Event. A little birdie told me that we’ll be hearing from Kelly again.
insurgent kissing — *swoons*
what to make in the computer to make her happy — Can you make things IN the computer?
how to make facebook page 18+ — Edit page –> Manage Permissions –> Age Restrictions –> People 18 and over
Read in 2013 (13)
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman (9)
- Review 2/18 *flails*
- The Witch of Duva by Leigh Bardugo (8)
- For FBNLT!
- The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto (7)
- I think this was my first New Adult book. I approve.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa