Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
On a Book Bender Recap
- Kelly Reviews: Release by M.R. Merrick (7) — Oh Chase! Don’t be a douche.
- Top Off Tuesday — Many people missed the cornbrator link. It made me sad. SAD.
- Review: Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (8) — I need more Melina Marchetta now!
- An Ode to My Reading Companion — I talk about what the boyfriend’s dog meant to me. The responses to this post remind me of how amazing all my readers are. <3 Thank you all for sharing your kind words and the pictures of your reading companions.
Amanda Around the Blogosphere
- Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Salon Slut Swallows
- Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda reviews: Dancing with the Duke
- Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Fucking on Campus
- Owl Tell You About It: Blog Love Featuring On a Book Bender — (THAT’S ME!) Laura asks me questions and I answer.
Meanwhile, in Amanda’s World
I’ve been hitting the business work hard. With luck, I’ll be able to share a FREEBIE with you next week. Yes, that’s right. Freebie. Big stuff, my friends. BIG STUFF. Many of you also probably know that I had my dog niece, Lucy, with me Wednesday night/Thursday. I say that you probably know because there was an influx of Lucy pictures. But how could I not? She’s so damn cute.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- A mini-Bloggiesta is coming!
- Kelly (Radiant Shadows) discusses whether intent excuses plagiarism. Good timing considering the recent plagiarism scandal. However, I think one thing we still need to discuss is how to deal with plagiarism when it arises. I saw a lot of unnecessary drama this week.
- Jamie (Pepetual Page Turner) discusses LOVE TRIANGLES. Love this post! (And Jamie.)
bad ass zombie — Angel!
hi stalker — The giraffe shifters say hi back!
why you shouldn’t just follow people examples — Because sometimes, other people’s examples suck.
Read in 2013 (6)
- Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett (8)
- Dancing with the Duke (6)
- Review on FBNLT!
- Firelight by Kristen Callihan (8)
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- This one is soooooo suited to an audiobook. I’ve been loving it.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Yeah. Still.