Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
On a Book Bender Recap
- Review: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (8) — This just totally blew me away.
- Top Off Tuesday — Man nips gone wrong.
- Review: Into the Hollow by Karina Halle (8) — Well, hello there, Mr. Swoony Dex.
- Who Am I Stalking? — Mary @ The Book Swarm
Amanda Around the Blogosphere
- GLA @ Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Babysitter Blues
- Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda Reviews: The Sweetest Torture
- Hit the Mic Marketing: Upgrade Your Content with an Editor — A BUSINESS POST! (But also good, I promise.)
- GLA @ Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Double Penetration in the Elevator
Meanwhile, in Amanda’s World
The Bout of Books read-a-thon was this week, and that sucked up a lot of my free time. I didn’t actually finish a book ALL WEEK, though I managed to figure out how to get audiobooks on my iPod (best Christmas money purchase ever), so I got The Raven Boys from my library. I’ve also been hard at work behind the scenes for my business: setting goals, getting my current services in order, and brainstorming for my NEW services. I have many ideas, and this coming week will be all about making those ideas come to life.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- Want a Twitter header? Learn how to make your own with this tutorial from Penelope Says. (I found Penelope aka Stephanie recently through my business and I adore her and her site. She has great advice that is easy to understand–none of that technical jargon to confuse you.)
- Alexa (Alexa Loves Books) announces the Book Blogger Love-a-Thon. Head over to her announcement post for the what, who, when, and how.
- Kelly (Reading the Paranormal) talks about novellas and short stories–and how you feel about them.
giraffe wolf — o.O I…. wait, what? GIRAFFE WOLF?
스토킹 — Korean. For stalking.
what are the giraffe shifters — *dies*
- Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett
- About halfway through as of Saturday at noon. More reading between now and when this publishes, I hope.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Got this one on audiobook from the library. Loving it so far.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Some day….
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Finished spending the rest of my Christmas gift cards with these books!
- Through the Every Night by Veronica Rossi
- Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks