Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
On a Book Bender Recap
- Kelly Reviews: The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg (8) — The book ended up surprising me.
- Top Off Tuesday — Kelly starts off the new year right with a steely boner comment.
- Review: In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks (8) — I love me some Scottish Highlanders
- Facebook and Your Book Blog
Amanda Around the Blogosphere
- GLA @ Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Werewolves in the Endzone
- GLA @ Free Books Need Love, Too: Amanda and Kelly review: Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare
Meanwhile, in Amanda’s World
The BIG news is that I finished and launched the redesign of my business website. (You can even see the updated button in my sidebar here.) If you poke around my website, you’ll notice some things that are coming soon–and if you’re subscribed to my newsletter, you will get to find out what that is on the 15th. Everyone else will have to wait until I release it to the general public. Once I get my business all set, I’ll start working on a redesign for On a Book Bender. While I love the current theme, I’m excited to test out my design skillz on more websites.
I also want to say thank you for all your kind words, thoughts, and support last week. It was much appreciated.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- BOUT OF BOOKS STARTS TOMORROW! If you haven’t signed up yet, do it now! You get to read! And network with follow bloggers! And watch me get stuck in Twitter jail!
- Krisitlyn (Reading In Winter) talked about how I helped her to get organized on her blog.
- Kelly (Reading the Paranormal) is HERE to help you keep your blog in shape. Stay up to date on all your maintenance stuff.
reading while eating kindle — Eating your Kindle doesn’t really sound like a wise thing to do.
unicorn cock meme — Apparently this is a THING now.
Read in 2013 (2)
- The Sweetest Torture by Amanda Bonilla (6)
- This one will be on Free Books Need Love, Too on Jan. 10th.
- Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- Don’t get me wrong–I’m really liking this one. But I’ve been attempting to read this one since December 22nd, and at this point, it’s just causing me to
The following list constitutes about three weeks of books. You’ve been warned.
- Some Like It Wicked by Teresa Medeiros
- Some Like It Wild by Teresa Medeiros
- A Well Pleasured Lady by Christina Dodd
- A Quick Bite By Lynsay Sands
- A Creed in Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
- Graveminder by Melissa Marr
- This book and all of the books above are from Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter, who was clearing out some books. Thanks, Stephanie! :)
- WordPress Design for Dummies by Lisa Sabin-Wilson
- From the boyfriend’s mom and dad!
- Spark and Hustle: Launch and Grow Your Small Business Now by Tory Johnson
- From the boyfriend’s brother and SIL.
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- From Kelly.
- Hooked by Liz Fichera
- From the publisher/Kaye Publicity
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- This book and the following ones were from gift cards from various people.
- Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks
- Tricked and Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Exiled and Release by MR Merrick
- These are not on my to read list (I read them when I edited them!), but I want to toss these in here anyway. Right now they’re sitting on my editing shelf of fame.
- Naughty or Nice by Kari Lee Harmon
- Convincing Quinn by Chole Cole
- Nightdrake by Lara Adrian
- The Naughty List by Jodi Redford