Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and I shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else we’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books we plan on reading in the coming week.
On a Book Bender Recap
- Review: Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers — Rekindled my love for historical fiction.
- Top Off Tuesday — But it’s an angel, Ruby. Just like you.
- Review: The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart — A fun look into teenage girldom.
- Are you a Midwestern Book Blogger? — Jacinda and I are looking to put together a site for Midwestern BBs. Lists of bloggers in the area, events, etc
- Okay, I’m here. Now what? — quick guide to getting around my blog.
Meanwhile, in Amanda’s World
- Due to some issues earlier this week, I ended up switching hosts. I think that mostly everything else transferred over fine. Cialina is amazing!
- Piggy backing off of that, I should have had the interview with Kevin Hearne posted on Friday, but I had decided not to mess with my blog this week, and therefore didn’t. BUT! You can see it over at The Unread Reader.
- I pre-ordered my copy of Insurgent.
- Dear god, this semester needs to END.
Around the Book Blogging Community
- Hannah @ Once Upon a Time is still looking for associate reviewers
- Rie from Mission to Read is look for DFW area book bloggers who want to stay informed of bookish events in the area.
- Bout of Books 4.0 will be May 14th through May 20th. Mark your calendars now! If you’re interested in hosting a challenge, sign up over at the Bout of Books blog.
- Both Logan and Smash took part in the discussion about spoilers on Monday.
- Ruby talked about libraries!
- There was a big fuster cluck this week about BEA denying bloggers registration for BEA, which prompted some discussion posts about what it means to be a book blogger. I particuarly enjoyed Jenny’s (Supernatural Snark) and Mary’s (Book Swarm).
if i stay made me cry — #Truth
demon sexy man — Rawr
my stinky but blog kiss me i’m irish — O.O
Books I Received